Sunday, December 31, 2006

Some quality family time

Swan let me borrow her camera for a day so I have a few favorites from my second Christmas with my family since my sister and her fiance were with his family for the holiday.



My dog Christy; she was actually born 13 years ago on Christmas day. (A little photo shopping on the right...)

I first wanted to name her Noel but "No" would not be a good thing to call a dog.



Christy was the runt of her litter and when I first picked her up she peed on me. For whatever reason I was sold on her; I guess maybe I figured she'd marked her territory or something.



My sister and her fiance have aspirations of living tha thug life...



They are also maddly in love.



She obviously has some work to do on looking tough...



We enjoyed a great dinner of stuffed pork loin along with a great wine sent by my mother's brother in California.



Everyone thought I was wierd for taking so many pictures.



I think my old man is a little wierd...



My mother was skeptical of the picture taking as well.



She just wasn't willing get the "focus" of my intentions. (I think this shot would have been a great one if I just didn't mess up the focus on her).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home